1. Design your jewelry using paper and a pencil.
2. Experiment with different designs and placement of sea glass or beads before cutting your wire or cording.
3. Once you have decided upon a design decided the length of your necklace.
4. Cut the cord to the desired length
5. Decide on how much wire you will be using for each bead or sea glass before cutting the length.
6. Cut wire and begin wrapping the sea glass.
7. Add small beads etc... to the wire as you are wrapping the sea glass
8. After wrapping the sea glass attach the sea glass to the cording of the necklace.
9. Attach clasp.
10. Wear necklace.
THE FINISHED PRODUCT
Please join these creative and sweet gals !
White Spray Paint /At Home with Jemma/Bluesky Kitchen/Cottage at the Crossroads
Garden Up Green/Patina and Paint/Poofing the Pillows/The Purple Hydrangea
The Queen in Between/To Work With My Hands
We would positively love for you to join us in March for the Brighten Tea and Workshop.
Tickets on sale now.
Purchase may be made through PayPal located on the sidebar of this blog.
Have a beautiful weekend!!