These were the roses that I received...you can see why I wanted to keep them.
And lasted, nearly two weeks and then they began to slowly wither
That is when I decided that I was going to save a few...I decided
to dry them. I cut off the ends tied them up in twine and hung them upside down in the garage for 2 1/2 weeks.
I clipped off the broken leaves and pruned back some of the torn blossoms.
I sprayed the blossoms, stems and leaves with flat finish polyurethane, to preserve them.
I am very pleased with the color of the roses and the durability that the polyurethane provides.
My next goal is to dry the lavender from my garden!
Please join me at these parties:
A RURAL JOURNAL-TUESDAY MUSE
Cozy Little House
The Brambleberry Cottage
Ivy and Elephants